Monday, August 12, 2013

"The Maze Runner" Audiobook Rant

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)The Maze Runner by James Dashner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If you're looking to get your Hunger Games fix, then you've found your match! "The Maze Runner" is another one of those dystopian society books focused on teenage protagonists; kids will love it because it is a story of survival and beating the system. However, it was not my cup of tea.

Disclaimer! I listened to the audiobook, which I've found that that can often influence your perception on the book. I would have rather created the images of the characters, such as Thomas, Newt, and Chuck in my head, rather than hear them through my speakers on the way to work. It was a struggle I must say...

If you plan of diving into the mystery of "The Maze Runner", don't do it via audiobook.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment