Tuesday, January 6, 2015

"Sneaker Century" Book Review

Sneaker Century: A History of Athletic ShoesSneaker Century: A History of Athletic Shoes by Amber J. Keyser
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG shoes!
Seriously guys, I just read a book about shoes! "le sigh"

I, like many others, own many pairs of shoes, specifically sneakers. I need a pair to run, to boat, to dance, for work, date outfits, etc and this book reaffirms everything I believe-- there is nothing wrong with a shoe obsession.

This book is a perfect concised look into the history of sneakers, the business and politics, as well as fashion trends... Including a focus on Air Jordan's, Converse and the Adidas vs Nike rivalry. I recommend to any and all who, like me, love shoes, books, and great history lessons.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment